Just because we sleep on the floor - doesn't mean you have to. And just because we no longer are slaves to the xfinity/comcast cable conglomerate doesn't mean that you should feel bad that you are. Seriously, this is the type of living that makes us happy, but your type of living might and should look different and that is great. Especially if you are happy living it!
And that brings us to a few simple words of encouragement:
- If you own something and it doesn't make you happy, don't own it anymore
- Start small, we started with one item a week and now we've been decluttering and de-owning for half a year. yowser.
- Always ask yourself, "Do I really need this?"
- Confucius says, "It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop."
- Josey's CONFESSION: It helps to do it with someone who will support and encourage you along the way, even when other's think you might need a psychological intervention or more stuff.